Your eyes are often the first thing people notice, so better make sure you’re lashes look fabulous. Unfortunately, not all of us are blessed with long and thick eyelashes, but we can make our eyelashes longer with makeup. Follow these tips on how to get thick eyelashes.
1. Position an eyelash curler as close to the roots of your upper lashes as possible without pinching your skin. Clamp down gently and hold in place for a few seconds. Move the curler a little farther out and repeat as you work your way toward the ends.
2. Lift your top lid with one finger and trace your waterline with the black pencil, filling in the spaces between the lashes. Jiggle the liner in there. You don’t want it to look lined, just provide the illusion of thicker lashes.
3. Dusting a bit powder on your lashes before you put on your mascara can make your lashes look much fuller!
4. Starting at the outer corner, place the mascara wand into the base of your lashes, wiggling it back and forth. Drag it to the tips. Repeat, working toward the inner corner. Apply two or three coats of mascara but do this while it’s still wet. The reasoning for that is because you don’t want your lashes to look ‘spidery’.
5. Place the mascara wand underneath your bottom lashes and twirl it away from you. If two lashes stick together, run the brush thru some water, dry it with a towel and brush through the bottom lashes again.