Bob haircuts have been a trending hairstyle for a while but this short blonde bob with bang is something else. It’s a edgy and different haircut that for sure will make you stand out. After chopping your hair off you will need to style this haircut to make it look smooth and shiny. Learn how to style this platinum blonde bob easily at home in our guide.
How to Style:
- Work a pea-sized amount of styling serum through towel dried hair.
- Use a large round brush to bend hair under as you blow dry in sections from bottom to top.
- Round brush the fringe section forward to give it just a bit of bend.
- Smooth with a flat iron if necessary.
- Finish with a light hold hair spray and shine spray for that extra sparkle.
Sebastian Shaper and Sebastian Halo Mist will ensure you have just the right amount of hold and shine for this gorgeous style!
Best Face Shapes:
Long, Oval, Pear
Use gator clips to section hair and keep it out of the way as you blow dry.