At what age should I start using eye cream?
If you have dry skin you should start using it daily in your twenties. Otherwise, by the thirty’s.
Read more: Why You Should Be Using Eyecream
What are freckles?
Freckles are clusters of concentrated melanin which are most often visible on people with a fair complexion.
How do I get rid of bags under my eyes?
1. Use a cooling eye balm
2. Apply a concealer
3. Drink plenty of water
4. Soothe your eyes with cucumber
5. Soothe your eyes with chilled teabags
Read these articles for more tips:
How to Find the Right Concealer
Morning After Makeup – Hide Puffy Eyes and Tired Skin
10 Worst Food for Your Skin
How do I get rid of acne?
1. Ice – Helps improving blood circulation, freezing the skin pores, reduces inflammation or swelling and will so the your skin.
2. Lemon – Use fresh lemons juice on a cotton ball to dry out the pimple.
3. Toothpaste – Apply on pimple before going to bed.
4. Steam – Open your pores and helps your skin to get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores.
5. Garlic – Antiviral, antifungalm antiseptic and antioxidant. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
6. Aspirin – Crush the aspirin and make a paste of 3 parts water to 1 part aspirin. Apply on the pimple with a Q-tip.
Can i use the same face cream all year around?
Our skin craves different thing depending on the time of year. So change up your beauty routines based on the seasons. In the winter, use more moisturizing creams. In the summer, ensure you’re using lots of SPF.