Do tweezed eyebrows grow back?
The answer is yes and no. Tweezed eyebrow hairs can grow back but this doesn’t happen overnight. It takes about 64 days for eyebrow hair to grow in after it is plucked. However, the length of time can be longer if the hair or hairs you want to grow back are in their resting phase.
If you have been tweezing the same area for a long time it may be not grow back. Eyebrow hair is very sensitive to injury. Repeated plucking can permanently damage the hair root, which will prevent the hair from ever growing back.
Should I use BB or CC Cream for Oily Skin?
CC cream has a matte texture and is less oily than BB cream, so we would recommend trying CC cream.
What is BB cream?
BB cream is promoted as an all-in-one facial cosmetic product to replace serum, moisturizer, primer, foundation and sunblock.
How do I apply foundation?
1. Find your perfect color
2. Prepare your skin, make sure its clean and moisturized
3. Use your fingers for a little coverage and a sponge for more coverage
4. Use a concealer after foundation
5. Finish with translucent powder
How do I shape my eyebrows?
1. Locate your starting points. Flip your tweezer upside down so the open end is pointing downward, and place it vertically alongside the outer edge of the bottom of your nose.
2. Locate your end points. Lay the tweezer on an angle against your cheek so that the open end is at the bottom of your nose and the other end reaches the other corner of your eye.
3. Fill in the shape you like with an eyebrow pencil between the starting and ending point.
4. Pluck whatever hair is outside the marked shaped.
What concealer should i use for my under eye circles?
Pick a liquid formula with yellow or peachy tone that will correct the dark circles.
Read this article How To Find the Right Concealer.
Is it safe to line the inner rims of your eyes?
As long as you have a steady hand so you don’t poke yourself in the eye, it is safe to line the inner rims. Always sharpen the pencil after lining your eyes to keep the liner clean from bacterias.
I am loving the dark lipstick trend, but it smudges really fast. How can I make my dark lips work for me for longer?
Dark lips are sexy and dramatic and they tend to need a lot more loving than other, less intense lipstick colors. One trick is to take a lip liner in a similar color as my desired lipstick and fill in my entire lip with it. Let that set, and then apply your lipstick as usual. The lip liner helps intensify the color and gives the lipstick something to “grab” onto, so it won’t smudge off quite as easily.