Living a natural lifestyle will provide a natural and healthy look for you. Many people like to follow natural beauty tips instead of using synthetic beauty products.
1. To lighten age spots and sun-damaged skin, mix the juice of 1 lemon, 1 lime, 2 tablespoons of honey, and 2 ounces of plain yogurt. Gently massage into each spot. Use at least once a week.
2. For cellulite, scrub the skin with a bristle brush or loofah. Brush in slow sweeps, always toward the heart. Try to do this at least five minutes every day.
3. If you are all dried out from the cold, dry heat of winter, try this incredible natural mask. Mash ½ very ripe, soft avocado then stir in ¼ cup honey. Apply to skin and leave for 10 minutes. Rinse face with a cool washcloth.
4. The easiest, and least expensive, way to get rid of blackheads is naturally. Try this non-toxic and natural approach to solving your blackhead problems.
Use warm compresses to open the pores and soften the blackhead. Gently pop them out – they won’t scar. If they don’t pop out easily, do more compresses. Wash well with natural soap. Wipe with witch hazel or lemon juice. Apply a cool compress to reduce redness.
5. Dry, flaky lips is especially common during winter months, but sun exposure can cause your lips to become chapped as well. Lip scrub is a gentle exfoliant to use that helps to remove layers of dead skin, and the other moisturizing ingredients keep your lips supple and smooth. You can make your own natural lip scrub at home in less than 5 minutes.
Natural beauty products are an alternative to synthetic beauty products. Usually natural products are gentler than artificial products. With vegetable and plant based ingredients natural products cause less skin irritations and allergies. Try out our favorite herbal products from Fjola.